Hi Andrew,

There has already been an extensive consultation in the first half year of
2019. Zack presented the outcome to the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia
Foundation August 14th in Stockholm. Het got a go for a next phase. The
current dialogue is about implementation details, as far as I understand
the status of the current process.

Regards,

Ad