Dear wikimedians,
Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User Group
Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years and a half
of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500 students adding more
than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque Government has
announce us today the extension of the funding for four more years.

In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but also open
to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible. By 2024 we
will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge ecosystem centered
at Wikimedia.

Sincerely,

Galder