On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 12:32 PM Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk>
wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 17:55, Katherine Maher <kma...@wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>
> > I’m excited to officially welcome Grant Ingersoll as our Chief Technology
> > Officer! Grant
>
> It is UTTERLY OUTRAGEOUS of Katherine to post this...
>
> > In Grant’s own words
>
> > We're adjusting to the empty nest life with our dog Allie (a
> > black lab mix).
>
> ...without linking to at least one cute pic of Allie ;-)

 Frankly I am shocked ... shocked! that a woman of Katherine’s obvious
talents must be reminded of this basic pillar of the movement: If you
invoke a cute puppy, you better be prepared to prove it.

Geez, K, have we taught you nothing in the, what, half a decade, that
you’ve been part of this movement?

-philippe

> --
Philippe Beaudette