Hello,

This meeting will start in approximately two hours. Please see the page on
Meta <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Caf%C3%A9> for more
information.

If there are any problems with connecting to the meeting or if you have any
questions or comments then please write on the Meta talk page so that we
don't generate a lot of email traffic on Wikimedia-l.

The current plan is that the meeting style will emphasize discussion rather
than presentation, although people are welcome to participate as listeners
only if they prefer.

Regards,

Pine