I don't see a problem with sending several representatives to the Wikimedia
Summit, instead of 1, as would be the case if there was only Wikimedia
Russia (that would be a Wikimedia Summit problem). But cells of Wikimedia
Russia or other national chapters voting for ASBS elections is a different
thing, as it unfairly duplicates the vote of the communities that follow
that strategy.

Paulo

Mārtiņš Bruņenieks <marti...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 3/10/2019
à(s) 21:04: