This is a very interesting strategy for any well developed affiliate. It
allows :

* decentralization, and stronger local groups, now as full fledged
affiliates
* more seats in Berlin and other conferences
* more votes in the ASBS election
* less financial burden over the national chapter, and additional funding
for local activities.

Huge and well established chapters like WMDE could easily set up dozens of
local affiliates, with great advantage.

Paulo

A sexta, 4 de out de 2019, 08:04, Philip Kopetzky <philip.kopet...@gmail.com>