Just noting in passing that, technically, the Ombudsman Commission formally
reports to the WMF Board of Trustees, which has in turn delegated the
ongoing management and responsibility for the commission to the WMF Trust &
Safety Department.  In other words, the OC has always been a "WMF"
committee, charged with enforcing WMF board-approved policies, most
particularly the privacy policy.

Risker/Anne