What's making me happy this week is the news about 21 dictionaries in 21
indigenous languages being relicensed under CC licenses.

On October 17, 21 dictionaries in 21 indigenous languages of the Indian
state of Odisha were relicensed by online education portal Odisha Virtual
Academy under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/>.

https://globalvoices.org/2019/10/19/the-indian-state-of-odisha-publishes-online-dictionaries-in-21-indigenous-languages/

https://twitter.com/creativecommons/status/1184565946834444293

This opens up a whole new world of opportunities—from enhancing Wiktionary
entries in the respective indigenous languages to adding translations on
Wikidata to build translation tools for many languages that don't exist at
the moment to simply adding these books to Wikisource. Odia Wikimedians
User Group member and Wikimedian Sailesh Patnaik (User:Saileshpat) worked
closely with the government officials of the Odisha government's
Electronics and Information Technology Department for a long time for this
negotiation.

Subhashish