Hi Toni,

great to hear! Just to clarify, because I didn't really get it: The scope
and goal of the contest is to take (astronomical) photos of the sky and its
luminaries, is that correct?

Cheers
Cornelius

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 at 20:19, Toni Ristovski <toni91ehrl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I`m Toni Ristovski, Wikipedian from Macedonian Wikipedian and Board Member
> of user group Shared Knowledge (Macedonia).
>
> From 15th October 2019, Shared Knowledge started Astrophoto Contest, which
> is unique photographic competition. This contest is realized along with
> Skopje Astronomical Society and it is first event that we planned to
> conduct with them.
>
> As this contest is not geographical and sky is unique from every corner of
> our Earth, we want this contest to be open for everyone from global
> community.
>
> Details about this contest is following:
>
>    - Duration: 15.10.-15.11.2019
>    - Prizes: 500 EUR for first place, 300 EUR for second place, 200 EUR for
>    third place, determined by jury
>    - Application form: here
>    <
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmgebPSxspvrykgorO55y8f8iTSThKi2abpkfHs8MkgkIwlA/viewform?usp=pp_url
> >
>    - Category on Commons: here
>    <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Astrophoto_Contest>
>    - Project page on Wikipedia: here
>    <
> https://mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B0:%D0%90%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE_%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80
> >
> (only
>    on Macedonian, sorry)
>

> I will try to translate into English project page as well, but if you need
> anything else please let me know, and I will respond.
>
> All the best,
> Toni Ristovski
> Macedonian Wikipedia

Cornelius Kibelka
Internationale Beziehungen | International Relations
Vorstandsteam | Office of the ED

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207