I am happy this week for how it was possible to attend Wikidatacon
remotely. Most importantly, there were great livestreams from three
parallel sessions. The videos from those were made available for watching
again in a very short time (never longer than an hour, usually within
minutes). There was a telegram group for the conference you could join, and
notes for the sessions were taken in etherpads. The hashtag on twitter was
really active which made it easier to find the highlights. A volunteer
setup a Discord channel so a number of us participating remotely could
voice chat in the breaks of the sessions as well.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

Jan Ainali
http://ainali.com