Dear All,

It is my pleasure to convey you a wonderful news from Republic of Srpska!
Our photo contest Trace of Soul 2019
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Trace_of_Soul_2019> (wle+wlm)
is finished. You can see the winning photos in two categories - natural and
cultural-historical heritage here
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Trace_of_Soul_2019/Winners>.

The photographs were presented at a special ceremony in the gallery of one
of the most important cultural institutions in Republic of  Srpska - Banski
Dvor <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banski_Dvor>. This institution is for
us like Louvre to France (almost), and we are excited that we
made a contact with them and even talk about future cooperation in the
field of GLAM projects. This is a confirmation that our work in our country
has been recognized as significant and that since its founding we have
succeeded in building the reputation of a serious and professional
organization that is a desirable partner to other institutions and
organizations.

More information about project and project activities will be available
soon in our midpoint report.

Best,

Bojana Podgorica
Wikimedia Community
of Republika Srpska

*„**Замислите свијет у коме **свака особа на планети има **слободан приступ
цјелокупном људском знању.* *То је *
*оно на чему ми радимо.“*