Thanks Phoebe, looking forward to the conference -- and I think the college
students I presented to this morning, most of whom will not be able to
attend in person, will enjoy the opportunity to watch from afar.

Do you know whether the videos will be available afterwards, as well?

Pete
--
User:Peteforsyth