Thanks very much for the thorough explanation, Katherine.

I'll share a few comments below. These aren't directed to anyone in
particular.

I have no opinion one way or another about the change of structure, but I
hope that for everyone's sake this will be okay, perhaps even a net
positive in the medium term. My guess is that some of the team changes will
be fine with minor adjustments while others will have more issues to work
through.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Community Engagement Department again
in the future.

Have a good weekend,

Pine