What websites are you talking about, Gerard? I couldn't get that part.

Africa is way more engaged and active that the impression that often passes
to the rest of the movement, and I believe that the WMF staff that went to
Wiki Indaba has noticed that (it was impossible not to notice it, IMO). I
was at Wiki Indaba, and my impression is that the WMF was well and properly
represented at the conference, that the money was well spent and that there
will be/ already are practical and noticeable improvements in the
engagement with the wiki communities in Africa on the part of the WMF after
that.

Best,
Paulo

Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia sábado,