Hi all,

Daniel (user: bogreudell) from Wikitongues here. Our User Group’s annual report
is now available. In summary, the Wikitongues User Group was recognized as a
Wikimedia user group in May 10, 2018. Between May 3rd, 2018 and May 2nd, 2019,
Wikitongues contributed 220 language videos to the Wikimedia Commons,
representing 189 unique languages. To promote multilingualism on Wikipedia
projects, we organized translate-a-thons and worked with other User Groups and
Wikimedia affiliates to develop the record-a-thon event model.

Thank you,
Daniel