We have full copyright over these videos, which are intended to be posted
to Commons under CC-BY.
There are a couple of sessions from the live.fsf stream which will not be
posted online at the request of the participants, but the videos from the
three main rooms can all be posted to Commons.

Warmly, SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266