Re: [Wikimedia-l] WikiConference North America live stream

Good morning Phoebe, Ziko, Pete, James, Gerard, Peter, Samuel and all, it
is 2 am or so my time. Perhaps a YouTube channel offers a solution. I have
used a YouTube channel many times to record conferences, albeit on a much
smaller scale. YouTube, as you likely know, also provides a text channel
that functions in tandem with the video channel for interaction between
attendees and participants in the program. The transcript of the
interaction in the text channel is preserved as part of the records of the
YouTube channel. Here is what I was up to with my mentor, Ward Cunningham
and other pioneers in the early development of wikis and Wikipedia, during
the 1990s and the early 2000s, https://wiki.c2.com/?JohnDeBruyn John, John
DeBruyn, Golden, Colorado USA 80401, my current email address is
debruynlawoff...@gmail.com, my cell phone is 303-919-4840 and is my
preferred means of one on one communication.

We have full copyright over these videos, which are intended to be posted