Hoi,
Kiwix and off line Wikipedia did exist at the start of Wikipedia Zero.  It
is great that you brought some to Africa but you do not scale and it is not
a study into the effects of what the effects are of terminating Wikipedia
Zero.

No idea what "Starlink"  is but it is not a reality for a few more years..
It sounds like we have thrown all these kids under the bus but hey, we have
plan. A plan/action is having our own caches in Africa and providing edit
and read capabilities for all who care to use it... and then measure the
extend it helps us recover from our Wikipedia Zero public.
Thanks,
       GerardM