Hey all,

(reposting due to filter rejection)

Fundraising are looking for ideas and suggestions for our writing team to
explore for our messaging in this years fundraiser. I only need a minute of
your time to answer the following question:

--- What’s your favorite thing about Wikipedia that you wish our readers
and donors knew? ---

We'll use the responses to generate new test ideas

Post your answers on list or directly to me :) Thanks in advance

--
Seddon

*Community and Audience Engagement Associate*
*Advancement (Fundraising), Wikimedia Foundation*