And for those who didn't see it on Social Media:

The first story is about Bojan, who uses Wikimedia as a tool to promote
LGBT rights in the homophobic, conservative context of Serbia.

On Meta: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Knowledge_Equity_Calendar/1
<https://space.wmflabs.org/2019/12/01/knowledge-equity-calendar-bojan-from-serbia/>
On Wikimedia Space:
https://space.wmflabs.org/2019/12/01/knowledge-equity-calendar-bojan-from-serbia/