I also wanted to share the Wikidata item corresponding to the Wikispore
page:

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q75666795

And a Commons category has now also been created, please add to it with
World AIDS Day photos from your part of the world:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:World_AIDS_Day_2019

Thanks,
Pharos