Hi all,

On  November  27th,  2019,  the  Assembly  of Wikimedia  Colombia  met  in
Extraordinary Assembly  of  Partners and partialy renewed its Board.

Here is a brief presentation of the newly elected board members:

* Monica Paola Bonilla Parra, Mpbonillap or Gutemonik in Wikimedia
projects. She use to contributes in native language projects and open
source language. She was elected as new president of our chapter.
* Frank Alexander Ballesteros Riveros, Baiji in Wikimedia projects, sysop
and long-time contributor in the Spanish Wikipedia and other projects since
2006. He was elected as new treasurer of our chapter.

The other board members remain unchanged. This brings to 50% the number of
women in our board. We also would like to thank Juan Sebastian Quintero
Santacruz and Ivan Quintero Santacruz for having worked hard with us. We
know you're still around.

Best regards,

From the board of Wikimedia Colombia