Hi Benjamin and RhinosF1,

in the meantime, you could also check out the coverage in the September
edition of the Signpost:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-09-30/In_the_media

(I'm sure however that the Foundation's incident report
<https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Incident_documentation> will be more
detailed and informative, in particular regarding any significant changes
made to the traffic setup of Wikimedia sites and support obtained from
third-party companies.)

Regards, HaeB