Millions of people donate to our projects because we have in some way
bettered their life. They don't just give money, they take the time to say
thank you as well. In their tens of thousands. .

To brighten your day a little, just read a handful of some of these notes
of thanks:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising/Donor_Thanks

With that, from the Fundraising teams, we thank you all for your ongoing
support. We couldn't do this without you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind Regards

--
Seddon

*Community and Audience Engagement Associate*
*Advancement (Fundraising), Wikimedia Foundation*