Yeah, I've been getting this feedback each year for at least the past years
too. I am pretty sure that most of the people who were alarmed and told me,
did not thoroughly read the message, but mostly picked up on cues. It may
be that I have more of such people in my circle of acquaintances than you :)

Lodewijk