I want to take a moment to share how strong a colleague Michał has been over
the past two years when I have worked with her from a distance, with only a
couple in-person meetings.

Michal has a talent and focus that has inspired me with my own Wikimedia
commitments, and I can only imagine how much she has helped mobilize   efforts
within Wikimedia Israel.

Having first heard her present at Wikimania in Montreal, before I knew and
worked with her directly, I have remained humbled and impressed.

I wish her the best, and imagine she will continue to positively help the
Movement as it continues to develop and expand.

-----

With Incredulity toward Metanarratives,

Jeffrey
User:FULBERT