I've sent in multiple emails about this issue already, the last one about a
week ago. I was given a response within a few hours; a boilerplate
explaining why one might be seeing banners after they had donated, and
explaining my options on how to hide them.

I had not donated, and I did not mention that at all in my email. It was
feedback (more of a complaint) about the style of the campaign. I'm quite
disappointed that my email was evidently not read at all and simply replied
to with some generic boilerplate.

And I have to agree with everyone else here. I have an immensely strong
dislike of this campaign.

Regards,
Vermont