Jan and James,

The currently legitimate mitigation controversies, upon which only the
most reasonable people disagree, involve:

1. The proportion of natural gas power plants that power-to-gas flue
CO2 Sabatier recycling (a 100+ year old process) can convert to
recycling and storage for nighttime wind, which is likely to continue
to increase in availability and decrease in cost until alternative
forms of storage are installed.

2. Project Foghorn. This Stony Brook-PARC-AlphabetX seawater carbon
capture will become more economical as the cost of off-peak wind power
decreases, because carbon-neutral liquid transportation fuels are just
another form of storage. More importantly, synthetic composite
building materials are carbon negative.

I will offer you the same advice I offered here:
https://twitter.com/jsalsman/status/1211213931164733441

Best regards,
Jim