Hi Anders,

I think that the original hope was that there would be community consensus
around the recommendations from the strategy process. However, what I have
heard so far leads me to think that the reception to the recommendations
has been mixed.

Neither the WMF Board nor the community are required to accept
recommendations from the strategy organizers. I'm not trying to say this in
a combative or demoralizing way. As much as anyone, I had hoped that there
would be consensus around the recommendations, but so far I do not get the
sense that there widespread optimism about this process or the
recommendations from it.

Pine