There are ways that Wikimedia rebranding consultations could be done
collaboratively, politely, and with careful stewardship of donor's money.
This is not one of them.

I think that it's time for some people in WMF to move on. Without having
access to WMF internal discussions, I don't know exactly who I would
remove, but I've had enough of poor coordination, questionable financial
decisions, and discourtesy, and I hope that the donors and the Board have
too. These problems are not isolated to the rebranding effort, but I think
that this is as good a place as any to start replacing employees who aren't
working out.

Pine