> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 4:50 PM Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think that it's time for some people in WMF to move on. Without having
> > access to WMF internal discussions

So what you're saying is that you don't have lots of information on how
it's decided [1] but you still feel informed enough to at least fire "some
people". Isn't it harassment? How would you feel if I come to your
workplace (assuming you're an employee) and tell everyone you should be
fired based on something I disagree with?

It doesn't mean you can't criticise the contract, the rebranding work or
any other WMF project. But criticising like this would just defy your
purpose. I hope moderators of this mailing list take action.

[1] e.g. Are you sure the board hasn't approved this?
--
Amir (he/him)