Sometimes I wonder if we really belong to the same movement or even live on the same planet.

A wonderful work has been done with the recomendations, and the end result looks very fine, with only a few minor comments needed as far as I can see.

 And I believe whatever we think of the endresult we should commend the people who have participated, both their commitment and quality of work.

As a 8 hours-a- day contributor to a project, I know, as all my colleagues, the importance to have a positive tone in our communityinternal conversation and always be strong in good faith. And I meet that positive tone in my activities in the community and when I meet volunteers and  functionaries IRL. But in this list i find appalling negative entries as i find to  be in direct opposition to our movement values.

So please, please use a better tone and attitude in this discussion of the recommendations

Andersw