They made a tweet
https://twitter.com/WikimediaAffCom/status/1206831003140005888
Alex

    Il giovedì 23 gennaio 2020, 01:32:40 CET, Paulo Santos Perneta
<paulospern...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

 It should also be here in the "News" section:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_CommitteeAnd visible elsewhere in
that page, probably close to where the "voting members" list is. But it's
nowhere to seen in that page, as far as I know.
I already knew that selection process should be going on since December, or
else I would have missed it entirely.
There's a lot to improve in AffCom concerning communication with the
communities, for sure... :P
Best,Paulo

Alessandro Marchetti via Wikimedia-l <wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org> escreveu
no dia quinta, 23/01/2020 à(s) 00:23:

 On January the 10th I put it in the home page of meta
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Template:Main_Page/WM_News&diff=prev&oldid=19695407
 , I think I did the same last year but I was considering obvious we had
received some mails and I did not pay attention.
I am surprised there are so many candidates considering the limited publicity
the page gets in the month of December.

Next year I will try to put it on the news section of the meta home page sooner.
Alessandro

    Il giovedì 23 gennaio 2020, 01:14:00 CET, Paulo Santos Perneta