This is great. But it looks like it's only available on EN:WP?

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 4:17 AM Todd Allen <toddmal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just tested it out for Chrome. The load time is slightly on the long
> side, but overall, this is an excellent tool that I think will be very
> helpful indeed. Really well done!
>
> Todd
>
> On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 1:52 PM Ilana Fried <ifr...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> >
> > I’m very excited to share a new tool created by the Community Tech team:
> > <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Who_Wrote_That%3F>Who Wrote That[1],
> > available as a
> > <
> >
> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/who-wrote-that-beta/ekkbnedhfelfaidbpaedaecjiokkionn
> > >Chrome[2]
> > and Firefox[3] browser extension. We developed this tool in response to
> the
> > <
> >
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2017/Search/Blame_tool
> > >#4
> > wish[4] from the 2017 Community Wishlist Survey[5]. With Who Wrote That?
> > (WWT), you can find authorship information directly on Wikipedia
> articles.
> > When you hover over content, the tool highlights all content by the same
> > author. When you click on content, the tool identifies the author of the
> > revision, along with revision details.
> >
> >
> > We would love your feedback[6]! You can download the
> > <
> >
> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/who-wrote-that-beta/ekkbnedhfelfaidbpaedaecjiokkionn
> > >Chrome[2]
> > and Firefox[3] extension, and documentation on the tool is available on
> the
> > MediaWiki WWT page[1]. The data and analysis in WWT come from the
> WhoColor
> > API[7], developed by WikiWho[8], and the MediaWiki API.
> >
> >
> > We hope that you all enjoy using the tool!
> >
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> >
> > Ilana Fried
> >
> > Product Manager, Community Tech
> >
> >
> > [1]. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/WWT
> >
> > [2].
> >
> >
> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/who-wrote-that/ekkbnedhfelfaidbpaedaecjiokkionn
> >
> > [3]. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/whowrotethat/
> >
> > [4].
> >
> >
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2017/Search/Blame_tool
> >
> > [5]. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2017
> >
> > [6].
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Community_Tech/Who_Wrote_That_tool
> >
> > [7]. https://api.wikiwho.net/en/whocolor/v1.0.0-beta/
> >
> > [8]. https://www.wikiwho.net/
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> > New messages to: Wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
> > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> > <mailto:wikimedia-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org?subject=unsubscribe>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: Wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:wikimedia-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: Wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:wikimedia-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to