Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] Wiki Cemeteries User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The group
aims to collaborate around the scope of cemeteries with existing
Affiliates; connect with new partners and editors, especially in the field
of traditional genealogy; understand cultural sensitivities around the
theme of cemeteries; understand cemetery culture, including the role of
caretakers, specialty items (e.g. flags for veterans, flower wreaths), and
so forth.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,

Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight

Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]