Hi Abraham & Katherine,

We understand the decision and it is for the general safety of not just the
participants of that meeting, but the communities they represent as well.

To Everyone,

There is a wiki page that was shared to us in one forum and we wish this
page be collaboratively expanded for any events that may require
remote access.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiProject_remote_event_participation

Kind regards,

Butch Bustria