Thank you Qiuwen for sharing this about your community with all of us in
the global community.

We at the Foundation are thinking about the Wikimedians in China and all
communities affected. As Bobby said, this is a thing we all share, and we
must support each other.

Katherine

Katherine Maher (she/her)

Executive Director