Congratulations on the launch! Knowing the competence of both involved I'm
confident the project will be an asset in improving communication between
affiliates and wmf as well as improving data collection of reports and good
practices of affiliates.

Thanks to all involved for their efforts and as soon as I can I'll check it
more closely and help the affiliates I participate in to use and give
meaningful feedback to further improve on the new platform.

I'm excited to try it out and participate in the onboarding sessions.

Congrats again on the launch.

Chico Venancio