Thanks for the update Dimi.

The system seems reasonably flexible (assuming the links can be both
internal and external). There are two things I'd suggest:
- Please track language versions. If multiple languages are available, it
would be nice if they can be connected. It would also be helpful to
identify languages in the report.
- Be generous with the 'other' option. For example, you now only allow
monthly and annual reports. Would you discourage quarterly reports to be
shared? Or three-year reports? I know those may not be required by WMF, but
they may be produced for different purposes. I imagine you would want those
to be shared too?

Best,
Lodewijk