Juhar everyone,

Sorry for crossposting. We are here with the education office hours for the
month of March. Know more here:
https://discuss-space.wmflabs.org/t/wikimedia-education-office-hours/3263
Join us on 19th March 2020 at 12:00 PM UTC.

The agenda for March Office Hours are:

-Reading Wikipedia pages are now on Outreach, know more about the research
-Wikimedia Education evaluation recommendations
-Highlight series by the education team
-Please add other topics you want to discuss during the event:

Looking forward to seeing you all then, Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Do you want to reach out to the education team for a 1:1 consultation?
Request for a slot for Education Office Space (
ttps://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space> ) by
filling this google form ( http://bit.ly/EduOfficeSpace )

Dhanyabaad!
--