Hi,

I believe it likely is too early to make a decision. We have a professional
team at the WMF monitoring the situation, but the date is still 5 months in
the future.

It is reasonable to expect that we may need to make adjustments to the
situation as it develops and in 2-3 months it will be much clearer where we
stand.

For now, I think it is already fair to say that the WMF leadership is not
shying away from difficult decisions (the summit cancellation, closing down
the office, canceling international travel for staff) and clearly
prioritizes our safety.

I trust the judgment of our staff when they communicate clearly that they
are considering all options and will.make a decision in due time.

Best,

Dj "pundit"