Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] Wikimedians for Sustainable Development [2] as a Wikimedia User Group.
The group aims to work on all topics related to sustainable development,
including in particular the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
It aims to partner with organizations that are actively working towards a
world with sustainable development whether they are NGOs, academic
institutions, public bodies of different levels or even perhaps companies
in order to create, collect and curate knowledge.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,

Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight

Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]