Hello Pine

Thank you for your response. We appreciate the stewardship that the
community has on meta, and this is not in dispute.

In this case because we are working with a system that aims to collect
Affiliates data in a structured form, as well as make it accessible to the
community via query tools, it became necessary to protect the Lua modules
and tables that hold this data. The forms themselves are protected by.
default and accessible to administrators only. The individual Affiliates
remain in control of the data that they will submit via these forms.

As the data grows, it is possible that we may move that to another wiki,
should current security concerns on the data validity and integrity
increase. However, we strongly felt that the forms should be developed on
meta in order to avoid disrupting established reporting norms by Wikimedia
Affiliates.

Be assured that we will continue to be sensitive to community stewardship
as we improve the system.

Best regards

Dumisani Ndubane

Monitoring & Evaluation Strategist