Hello,

The pause we announced was to the community activity on the movement brand
project.[1] With the global pandemic, we thought that it should be
everyone’s priority to take care of themselves and their families right
now. In the meantime, our project team will be working with Snohetta to
review the project materials and make any necessary adjustments to the
timeline.

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Communications/Wikimedia_brands/2030_movement_brand_project#Sn%C3%B8hetta_exercise_#2:_Who_are_we
?

Samir Elsharbaty (he/him)

Community Brand and Marketing coordinator