Hi all,

I wanted to give a quick update around the WikiGap Challenge.
The first prize of the challenge has been updated due to the Covid-19
pandemic, as it is unlikely that it will be possible to take part in any
events in June.
That doesn't mean that the prize won't be awarded!
We have agreed with the UN Human Rights office of a new wording, that
sounds:

"The winner will receive the opportunity to participate in events in
Geneva, Switzerland, organized by UN Human Rights. The precise time and
occasion of the events will be announced later and depend on the evolving
situation of the global COVID-19 pandemic, as we want to protect the safety
and wellbeing of the winner and others."

This means that the winner will take part in a similar event when the
status of the world so permits.
Good luck to those of you competing for the last 1,5 week!

Best,
*Eric Luth*
Projektledare engagemang och påverkan | Project Manager, Involvement and
Advocacy
Wikimedia Sverige
eric.l...@wikimedia.se
+46 (0) 765 55 50 95

Stöd fri kunskap, bli medlem i Wikimedia Sverige.
Läs mer på blimedlem.wikimedia.se