I would like to share our experience earlier this week with the WikiSeder,
a secular celebration of wiki wisdom and free culture for the age of the
quarantini.

As we pass through our current plague, we came together from our lockdowns
to retell stories of liberation and crisis overcome through fellowship and
information-sharing, with some light-hearted discussion of strategy and
barnstar culture too.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiSeder

Hosted by Wikimedia NYC and friends on the Wikipedia Weekly Network, which
was recently revived as a livestream channel to help bring together our
community in the current crisis.

You can view  the entirety on YouTube and other platforms, coming soon to
Commons!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCvt2DowhM0

Thanks,
Richard