Hi,

It seems that they just gave a link to that website, which...eh...
When I opened it, I heard one sentence of the stream before I stopped it
and read the rest of the webpage: "and then we give thanks to spirit, for
the air we breathe, for the earth..." After reading the rest of the
webpage, I un-paused it, and am currently listening to a bit of propaganda
promoting unions and more extensive labor laws.

The linked website is explicitly political, explicitly  on the American
left, and explicitly in favor of certain highly contentious American
political proposals. I would like to hear the reasoning for why that link
has been shown, and it seems to me simply unjustifiable. The WMF is the
host of a series of community-built projects, not a political activism
organization.

Regards,
Vermont