Adding onto this, it appears the WMF is proudly and publicly displayed on
the participants, which may as well be endorsements, page for Earth Day
Live: https://www.earthdaylive2020.org/get-involved/

I'm simply astounded by this. Never would I have expected the WMF to take
such a strong political position on the American left. If the WMF wants to
rethink their branding strategy towards "interconnection", perhaps stop
isolating those who disagree with the radical positions endorsed by
participating in Earth Day Live. It wasn't even a small thing on the
website; t took up the entire page, and the purpose of Earth Day Live is
explicitly not only about Earth. It has a number of other policies it
supports entirely entirely unrelated to the climate, and even includes a
call to vote in the American presidential election, by implication a
Democrat.

At the very least, someone at the WMF should respond to the concerns
outlined here.

Regards,
Vermont