On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 at 16:44, Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 at 07:27, Yair Rand <yyairr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Also importantly, the Foundation's Policy and Political Association
> > Guideline, which was written by WMF Legal in the aftermath of SOPA
>
> Link, please.

A link has been provided, off-list:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Legal/Foundation_Policy_and_Political_Association_Guideline#Limited_Trademark_Endorsement

The top of that page has an FAQ, which includes:

   Is this guideline binding?

   No. Though we intend for this guideline to be our normal operating
   procedure, the Wikimedia Foundation reserves the right to take the
   best action as circumstances require. This guideline is not a contract
   or binding policy.

and the foot of the page has:

   WMF reserves the right to deviate from this policy depending on the
circumstances.
   The General Counsel must approve any such deviation.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing