I find this final version much easier to get to grips with, both in language and structure/content. And to condense it into 10 recommendations instead of 13 complemented with 10 principles is a big improvement.

It is a great base on which to build our "new" movement, and I expect it will be many more years to discuss and implement this direction.

Thanks to all involved

Anders

But the section Overview seems to need an update (it ends in March)?